Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January blogging

I don't know what it is about January, but I just have such a hard time getting back into a routine after the holidays.  It didn't help that we had lots of snow and cold, perpetuating my desire to stay in vacation mode forever!  But the good news is that we did start school again last week, and it was a great week.  And an even better weekend.  The bad news is that every night I was completely wiped out and hardly even checked email all week.  So I apologize for being so quiet lately.  It's too bad, because I've had plenty to blog about -- and lots of pictures to share.  Hopefully I can get back into action this week!

2 comments:

  1. Arrggghh! I know what you mean! So much on my mind but always exhausted by 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about you - figured you were plowed under with school and basement stuff.

    ReplyDelete