My baby is growing up! In honor of the big occasion here are six things I love about Grace:
6. She is such a daddy's girl. She even asks to help him take his shoes off when he comes home from work.
5. Grace always has a song to sing. She especially loves to make up her own songs, often about Jesus and God -- it is precious!
4. She loves to be outdoors. I don't have to fight the tv battle with her, since she is always begging to go outside.
3. She's adventurous. She went parasailing shortly after she turned four (her idea) -- need I say more?
2. She is extremely animated. Every word and gesture is larger than life with her. She gets it from her daddy, so it's like a glimpse of what he must have been like as a child.
1. She is fearfully and wonderfully made in God's image.
Happy Birthday, Gracie!