What? I can't imagine why would you have thought it was blue. : )
39. Our woods in the spring.
40. Rainy days.
41. New birth. Outside. For a family in our church. Through Christ.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead (1 Peter 1:3).
42. My favorite Bible passage, 1 Peter 1: 3-9. Perfect for Easter!
43. Favorite Good Friday and Easter hymns.
44. Memories of singing Up from the Grave He Arose with the kids when they were little. They would start out crouched in little balls, slowly rise, then march around the room for the fast part.
45. The fellowship brunch our church has every year after the Easter morning service.
46. A husband who does a very good job of hiding Easter baskets.
47. Grace's face covered with chocolate bunny.
48. Heartwarming comments from my blog friends, especially from my last post. Love you!
49. The blog friend who is also an IRL friend and was my homeschool mentor. Happy Birthday, Melanie!
50. Blooming tulips that Marc and Grace planted last fall (see last post).
51. The smell of fresh-baked cinnamon bread, this time without the mess.