Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 20: O, the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus!

 photo 31-Days-of-Hymns-banner1.png

I hope you are all having a blessed Lord's Day.

No words from me today, just some sweet worship.



O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus!
Samuel Trevor Francis, 1834-1925

O the deep, deep love of Jesus!
Vast, unmeasured, boundless, free;
Rolling as a mighty ocean
In its fullness over me.
Underneath me, all around me,
Is the current of thy love; 
Leading onward, leading homeward,
To thy glorious rest above.

O the deep, deep love of Jesus! 
Spread his praise from shore to shore;
How he loveth, ever loveth,
Changing never, never more;
How he watches o'er his loved ones
Died to call them all his own;
How for them he intercedeth,
Watched o'er them from the throne.

O the deep, deep love of Jesus!
Love of ev'ry love the best:
'Tis an ocean vast of blessing
'Tis a haven sweet of rest.
O the deep, deep love of Jesus!
'Tis a heav'n of heav'ns to me'
And it lifts me up to glory, 
For it lifts me up to thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment