98. My favorite season.
Trees starting to turn color.
Sweeps of goldenrod and sunflowers lining the highways.
Celebrating my birthday by watching The Sound of Music.
All five of us singing along.
Laughing at the cheesy parts.
Declaring, "Oh, how clumsy of me - I meant to accuse you," one of the best movie lines ever.
100. Finished projects. And the promise of unfinished ones . . .
101. Christian friends God has provided my husband through work.
102. The opportunity to share an incredible evening with one of those friends and his wife.
Delicious dinner at a restaurant usually reserved for business meetings -- much better with your wives, yes?
Opening night at the symphony.
In a new performance center.
103. Grace dropping over 22 seconds on her 50 freestyle, and just how stinking cute she is while doing it. : )
104. My kids' rapt attention for a speaker at church.
105. God reviving me through a Bible passage at just the perfect time.