Over the last week there have been little reminders of my need to count God's blessings. It's so easy to get caught up in the busyness of life and forget to thank the Lord for His goodness. As of yet, I've only been writing down these gifts on the blog or just thanking God in my thoughts. This week I'd like to start writing them down. And it just so happens that in my cleaning of my homeschool room I've found at least a couple dozen empty notebooks, waiting to be used -- so I have no excuse to not get started right away!
91. A little girl who loves to pick flowers for her momma.
92. An evening poolside party, catching up with old friends.
93. Spending less than $20 for a dress and shoes for said party (I heart Kohl's!).
94. Temperatures in the 80's -- glorious!
95. My brother-in-law's love for my kids, and their love for him. On Saturday Uncle Dave took Ryne out for dinner and putt-putt golf as a belated birthday gift.
96. The symphony of sounds living in the woods provides -- birds in the morning, insects in the evening, owls at night.
97. Surviving the first week of Jacob's Elementary Algebra with Anna -- it's all coming back! In fact, I might be understanding it better this time round.