Thursday, November 18, 2010

This is not the week . . .

. . . that my kids will get caught up on their school work.

. . . that I will make homemade nutritious meals every night.

Thanks, Dawn, for some helpful ideas for healthier fast food.

. . . that I will get 8 hours of sleep each night.

. . . that I will be a good blogger or blog reader.

. . . that I give up caffeine.

Have you heard about the 2-for-1 deal at Starbucks?

. . . that I win any fashion or beauty awards.

. . . that I read any interesting books.

. . . that the laundry gets done.

Any ideas why? I'll give you a little hint.

Casey, you're not allowed to give away the answer. : )

For the record, some many most of the things in the above list would not happen any other week either, but a girl can always dream!

4 comments:

  1. It does look like cabinets or a desk, but I'm thinking something that has to do with the basement???

    You're very welcome...sometimes fast food is just unavoidable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... I hope it's something wonderfully fun!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete