Saturday, January 10, 2009

I love the sound of rain...

Just not when it's in my dining room and kitchen.

Because the kids' toilet overflowed.

And flowed and flowed and flowed.

My husband is at a business dinner tonight.

He never has business dinners on Saturday nights.

Just this one.

The good news is that the downpour mostly missed the groceries I had just brought in.

Yeah, mostly.

I was going to write our weekly report tonight.

But I think it will have to wait.

I have two loads of towels to wash.

And floors on two levels of house to clean.

Pray for me.

I'm not a happy momma tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I am soooo very sorry. I wish I could have come over and helped. That's the hard part about cyber-friends; you can't be there in person to help out!

    Hope it all worked out okay.

    ReplyDelete